Sunday, October 13, 2013

Updates

Hello Media Geeks, I am writing to inform you about the revitalization of one of your favorite blogs. I have been away, vacationing  in Virginia, going under several dental surgeries, plus I began my senior year at Bard. But now that things have calmed down, I would like to announce that I will be bringing you all new content. Tonight, the Walking Dead returns for its fourth season and you can expect a review from me sometime tomorrow, after I watch it for the second time of course. And don't worry it won't stop there, I got you covered every week. You can also expect to see weekly reviews of the CW's Arrow.  Finally, I have a few guest writers, who will deliver to you game reviews on a regular basis. Oh, and I forgot one thing, the epic return of News Snapshots. So check in regularly for all the new content, thanks for reading and having patience. Is there anything specific you would like to see covered on this blog?  If so leave a comment down below.

1 comment: