Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A little about myself

Hey everyone I am really bad at these about me things but here goes. I am currently a senior at Bard College, in Hudson Valley NY, majoring in political theory. I also have a strong passion for theater, especially play-writing and Dramaturgy.  I am a huge comic book fan with DC, Marvel, Image, and Boom Studios as the main publishers that I follow. My favorite series at the moment is Robert Kirkman's the Walking Dead. 

 I am also reading pretty much all of DC's Batman comics (sans Nightwing and Batgirl, nothing against them), Suicide Squad, Earth-2, Wonder Woman, Justice League (original, Dark, and America), Superman Unchained, Birds of Prey,World's Finest, the Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All New X-Men, X-Men, Suicide Risk, and Supurbia.

As for Television shows my top picks are:  The CW's Arrow, and Supernatural, AMC's the Walking Dead (of course), ABC's Scandal, and Hopefully Marvel's Agents of Shield, CBS' Elementary, NBC's Law & Order: SVU, HBO's Game of Thrones, and FX's the Americans.

My favorite movies are:  Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill, Jackie Brown, Django Unchained, Citizen Kane, Inception, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Resident Evil (Guilty Pleasure), Memento, Star Wars (the original trilogy) Silence of the Lambs, 12 Angry Men, Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead (original and remake).

So if any of these things have any serious developments you can expect a post from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment